MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Dayton Bomb Squad was called to a Walmart parking lot in Moraine Wednesday night for reports of a possible explosive.
Kettering Police told 2 NEWS Thursday an officer arrested a driver for an outstanding warrant after a traffic stop. During a search of the vehicle, a suspected pipe bomb was found and the Dayton Bomb Squad was called to the scene.
Police say the driver could face charges of unlawful possession of a dangerous ordinance as well as carrying a concealed weapon and inducing panic. The scene was cleared around midnight, and no injuries were reported.
More information is expected to be released later Thursday. 2 NEWS will provide updates to this story as they become available.
- Sgt. Push Up’s Children’s Book
- National Cheeseburger Day at Jimmie’s Ladder 11
- Buck’s Giannis wins second consecutive MVP award, per reports
- Woman told officer ‘ I have to poop so bad’ before high-speed chase
- Dayton Fire Lieutenant named Ohio Fire Service Instructor of the Year