KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Day Air Credit Union has provided more than $7,500 in meals to first responders in the Dayton-area.
The credit union worked with local restaurants and food trucks including Beavercreek Pizza Dive, Submarine House and Claybourne Grill to provide meals to respective police and fire departments.
In a press release it said that it has provided lunch and dinner to those working in Kettering, Centerville, Washington Township, Vandalia, Beavercreek, Butler Township, the University of Dayton and on the VA Campus.
- Map shows early frigid blast sweeping half the country
- Dayton man accused of murder over $10 indicted by Grand Jury
- Susan B. Anthony’s grave has new plastic shield for protection from ‘I voted’ stickers
- WSU, Air Force partner to research pilot stressors
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta nearing hurricane strength as it moves toward Yucatan Peninsula