KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Day Air Credit Union has provided more than $7,500 in meals to first responders in the Dayton-area.
The credit union worked with local restaurants and food trucks including Beavercreek Pizza Dive, Submarine House and Claybourne Grill to provide meals to respective police and fire departments.
In a press release it said that it has provided lunch and dinner to those working in Kettering, Centerville, Washington Township, Vandalia, Beavercreek, Butler Township, the University of Dayton and on the VA Campus.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- Second stimulus check: Where we stand as July begins
- Tipp City Fourth of July celebration not stopped by COVID-19
- Huber Heights marches forward with parade plans and 4th of July events
- Trump signs extension of COVID-relief fund for businesses