JACKSON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – Darke County Sheriff’s Deputies discovered the body of John Fields, 63, at the scene of a reported motorcycle accident on April 25, according to a press release from the Sheriff’s office.
Deputies responded to a call at 4:41 p.m. regarding what was thought to be a fatal motorcycle accident on Beamsville-Union City Road near Hillgrove-Fort Recovery.
Further investigation revealed that Fields was riding his motorcycle in the area when he stopped it and suffered some sort of medical event.
The coroner has ruled the death due to natural causes.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19