CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Centerville Police say a phone line has been damaged in their area, affecting service for their non-emergency line.
If you have an emergency, the department says you should continue to call 911 and a Centerville dispatcher will take your call.
Non-emergency calls are being routed through the Montgomery County Regional Dispatch Center.
In Centerville, use 937-433-7661 for non-emergency calls. West Carrollton callers should continue using 937-859-3688.
Crews are working to restore regular phone service as soon as possible.
- Premier Health to offer antibody therapy to some COVID-19 patients
- U.S. breaks COVID-19 hospitalization record with over 100,000 patients
- Salvation Army’s Red Kettle goes virtual
- DISH Network ends contract with Nexstar Wednesday evening
- Cute puppy pics used to bait victims as online scams spike amid pandemic, BBB warns