CLAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to a fully involved house fire in Clayton Wednesday afternoon.
Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS that it happened around 3:30 pm in the 7900 block of Melody Road.
Officials say the fire was full-engulfed upon their arrival.
Extra crews were called from several nearby jurisdictions because initial reports suggested that someone may have been trapped on the second floor of the home.
However, firefighters were told upon their arrival that everyone made it out of the house.
No injuries were reported.
The home is a total loss.
- Local party company featured in Netflix series
- President Trump now says he supports DACA, wants to make it law
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized for possible infection
- Miami Twp. Roosters reopens following temporary closure
- Over 100 students already trained through Clark State contact tracing program