SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – A woman was taken to the hospital after a fire at a Springfield home Tuesday evening.
Fire crews were sent to the 2000 block of Hillside Avenue around 6 pm.
Upon their arrival, firefighters found a small fire on the porch.
They say a woman was taken to the hospital as a precaution and is not believed to be seriously injured.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive