DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after a fire at Butter Café in Dayton Friday night.
It happened around 8 p.m. when Dayton firefighters say they were called out for a kitchen fire that began with combustible rags.
No one was inside the building at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
2 NEWS will update this story as details become available.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 1,076 additional cases reported, 27 hospitalizations
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’