DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – An investigation is underway after a fire at Butter Café in Dayton Friday night.
It happened around 8 p.m. when Dayton firefighters say they were called out for a kitchen fire that began with combustible rags.
No one was inside the building at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
2 NEWS will update this story as details become available.
- Oscar-winning movie composer Ennio Morricone dead at 91
- Experts fear bad tick season amid coronavirus pandemic
- 2 dead, 1 hospitalized after Madison Township crash
- Second stimulus check: Report shows first payment saved thousands from poverty
- UPDATE: SWAT called in after fireworks dispute led to shots fired