TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – A man was taken to the hospital after a shooting in Trotwood Wednesday afternoon.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened around 3 p.m. in the 100 block of Morgan Avenue. We’re told the man suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to the hospital.
Officials could not immediately say if a suspect was in custody.
Shortly after police found the victim, another person with a gunshot wound was found in the 4900 block of Jefferson Township. Authorities say this incident is believed to be connected to the shooting on Morgan Avenue.
2 NEWS is working to learn more about this developing story and will provide updates as they become available.
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?
- Husted stops by vaccination site in Westerville, reminds Ohioans to stay the course
- Yellow Springs flower shop to lay garland in honor of lives lost to COVID-19
- Several Ohio schools to return to in-person learning Monday