DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to a crash on I-70 westbound at I-675 Friday evening.
The right lanes appeared to be closed and traffic moved slowly until the scene could be cleared.
It is unclear at this time how many vehicles were involved or if anyone was injured.
No further details are available at this time.
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Cedar Point hiring 6,500 associates for 2021 season
- Wizardry or AI? New service animates old still photos, bringing them to life
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: State receiving nearly 450,000 vaccine doses this week
- WATCH: OSHP trooper hit on I-75 NB, suffers minor injuries