DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Emergency crews responded to a crash on I-70 westbound at I-675 Friday evening.
The right lanes appeared to be closed and traffic moved slowly until the scene could be cleared.
It is unclear at this time how many vehicles were involved or if anyone was injured.
No further details are available at this time.
- 5.5 magnitude quake rattles Southern California
- Mugshots released of all 4 officers charged in George Floyd’s death
- Inmate back in custody after stealing law enforcement vehicle
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’
- Don’t throw it out: What to do if you trashed your stimulus debit card