DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Fire crews are investigating a garage fire that broke out in Dayton early Monday morning.
The fire broke out in a structure on E. Third Street near N. Torrence Street at around 5:30 am Monday. Fire officials said that it was a detached garage behind a house and that the garage was heavily damaged by the fire.
Authorities say it appeared that someone may have been living in the garage, although no injuries were reported as a result of the fire. The people who line in the house said that didn’t know anything about the fire.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Holes Creek bridge reopens in Washington Township
- Trotwood man sentenced to 8 years in prison for 2019 fatal shooting
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years
- Dayton International Airport gets updated TSA technology to help with boarding process
- Lights at Historic Clifton Mill to begin this Friday, guidelines in place for COVID-19