Crews contain electrical fire quickly at Frank’s Taven in Dayton

Local News
franks_tavern_1531738978882.jfif.jpg

DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Crews worked quickly to knock down a fire at a Dayton business Monday morning.

Firefigthers responded to reports of a fire in the kitchen at Frank’s Tavern on Webster Street, near Windham Street, around 6:20 a.m. Monday.

The owner says she smelled the fire and called for help.

Crews arrived and knocked down the flames quickly.

Fire officials say an overloaded electrical panel caused the fire. Crews put out the fire and shut off the power.

No one was injured.

The owner says the business will reopen later today after an electrician comes to make repairs.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video on WDTN.com

Interactive Radar

More As Seen on 2 NEWS