DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Crews were dispatched to the 200 block of Findlay Street after a fire broke out in a vacant home Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities told 2 NEWS that the call came in around 2:40 p.m when fire and smoke were spotted coming from the two story structure.
No one was injured during the incident. The fire cause of the fire is still under investigation.
WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Case managers are ‘unsung heroes’ of COVID-19 hospital care
- Tipp City Schools announce extension of ‘Remote Learning Plan 2.0’ until January
- Could employers and schools make getting the COVID-19 vaccine required?
- Traveling in to, or out of, Ohio discouraged as positivity rate soars above 15 percent
- Downtown Dayton Partnership offers free, socially-distant Christmas light show