DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Fire officials in Dayton are calling a dumpster fire that broke out early Tuesday morning ‘suspicious.’
The fire broke out shortly before 6 am in the 400 block of Maryland Ave. near Ray Street in Dayton. Crews originally responded to reports of a structure fire but instead found a dumpster on fire.
Knockdown of the fire was quick, according to officials, although they do believe it was ‘suspicious.’ The incident remains under investigation.
- Franklin man indicted on kidnapping, theft charges
- Largest California wildfire threatens marijuana-growing area
- Sheriff: Several homes hit by gunfire on Fer Don Rd.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: 1,150 new cases, 19 additional deaths
- Crossroads Church holding concert at Dixie Drive-In