DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Fire crews battled large flames at a home in Dayton.
It started at a residence in the 50 block of Alaska Street just after 5:30 am.
Officials could not immediately say what caused the fire to start, or if anyone has been injured.
The building is believed to be vacant, but officials are investigating the possibility that people may have been inside shortly before the fire broke out.
2 NEWS is at the scene and working to learn more about this developing story.
- Authorities investigating YouTuber, husband who gave up custody of adopted son with autism
- DeWine will not hold 2 p.m. press briefing out of respect for George Floyd memorial service
- Coronavirus in Ohio Thursday update: Gov. DeWine cancels press conference
- UD Arena testing site changes hours, testing focus
- DPS summer food program to begin June 8