DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — It took crews nearly three hours to contain a house fire in Dayton early Wednesday.
A 911 call led firefighters to a vacant house on Kumler Avenue, near Superior Avenue, around 12:20 a.m. Wednesday.
When crews arrived, they found flames coming from the house.
The fire spread to a nearby home. Authorities aren’t sure if anyone was living at the second house.
Firefighters finally got the fire under control just before 3 a.m. Wednesday.
No injuries were reported.
Fire officials have not given an estimate of damages caused by the fire.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Second Lady Karen Pence makes campaign stop in Tipp City
- Greenville student’s stolen bike replaced by donation from school resource officer
- These 5 states are most at risk of election-time violence from militias, report finds
- Miami Valley officials address cybersecurity concerns, say votes cast are safe
- NFL, NFLPA are reviewing the Raiders’ recent COVID-19 issues