DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A house was damaged after a fire in the second story early Tuesday morning, according to authorities.
The fire broke out shortly after midnight on Santa Clara Ave near Richmond Ave. Officials say fire was showing from the second story when crews arrived.
Everyone who was inside the home got out safely. there’s no word on how badly the home was damaged.
Both Vectren and DP&L were called to assess gas and power lines.
The fire remains under investigation.
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan