DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Two suspects are wanted by police for allegedly using stolen credit cards.
The cards were stolen from Beavercreek on December 24 and were reportedly used at several Dayton-area businesses on December 25, though police did not disclose any specific locations.
The male suspect is described as a man between 25 and 35 years old with a tattoo on the right side of his neck. The female suspect is believed to be between 20 and 30 years old, with glasses and shoulder-length brown hair.
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97