HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (WDTN) – Rush hour traffic was slowed by a crash on I-70 EB Monday morning.
According to Huber Heights Police, a disabled vehicle in the left lane near the median wall on I-70 near S.R. 201 in Huber Heights was hit by another car trying to avoid it at around 7:30 am. The active car was flipped upside down as a result of the crash.
The left lane was blocked, causing traffic backups on I-70. No one was injured.
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Man shot, hit by car near Dunbar High School
- DLM associate wins Ohio Best Bagger competition broadcasted on ESPN
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- One person shot near Grandview Medical Center