MORAINE, Ohio (WDTN) – Two drivers were taken to the hospital with minor injuries after a crash on I-75 northbound in Moraine Thursday night.
Sgt. Selby with Moraine Police told 2 NEWS that a maroon car was traveling northbound on I-75 and appears to have lost control as they passed Dryden Road. The vehicle became stuck underneath the back of a semitrailer, causing the semi driver to lose control as well.
The semitrailer struck the overpass and the cab portion became disconnected before falling from the overpass onto the railroad tracks below.
We’re told that all injuries sustained appear to be minor and both parties involved were taken to local hospitals.
- Rescheduled 5K race held to raise money for families this winter
- Soon-to-open Gem City Market hosts community cleanup event in Dayton
- Kroc Center vaccine clinic targets Hispanic community in effort to increase vaccinations
- Barnhart’s single leads Reds over D-backs 6-5 in 10
- One person taken to hospital after car flips on its top in Dayton