CLARK COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A semi hauling cars overturned in a crash on I-70 westbound in Clark County on Monday afternoon.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSP) tells 2 NEWS it happened just after 2 p.m. near Snider Road. The semi lost control and traveled off the right side of the interstate, landing on its side.
No injuries were reported.
OSP says the driver will likely be cited for failure to control, though the exact cause of the crash remains under investigation.
The right lane will be closed in the area until crews can clear the scene.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice