BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-675 southbound at North Fairfield Road is causing traffic delays Tuesday afternoon.
The right lanes are closed as emergency crews work to clear the area.
It is unclear at this time how many vehicles were involved or if anyone was injured.
Drivers should use caution in the area.
- Stimulus update: Pelosi, Mnuchin ‘narrow differences’ ahead of House speaker’s Tuesday deadline
- DeWine: ‘There’s really no reason not to wear a mask’
- CVS hiring several thousand work-from-home employees among 15,000 openings
- AAA’s online driver’s ed program growing amidst pandemic
- Young voters requesting ballots, but they’re returning them at a slower rate