DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Traffic was interrupted after a flatbed was needed to pickup a sedan that was struck by another vehicle in the intersection of West Third Street and North James H. McGee Boulevard.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS one person was taken to Miami Valley Hospital, though they could not speak to the severity of their injuries.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as more information becomes available.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- COVID-19 outbreak identified at Preble County rehabilitation center
- Dayton Sewing Collaborative donating masks to students for back-to-school season
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,294 new cases, 16 additional deaths
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Miami Valley football coaches hopeful for games after OHSAA reveals plan