MIAMI COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-75 northbound just north of Troy caused traffic delays Monday afternoon.
The left lane was closed during the 5 o’clock hour until crews can clear the scene. One lane remains open for northbound traffic.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol says a semi and several other vehicles were involved in the crash.
No injuries were reported.
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Dixon breaks through at Indy with victory in GP
- Harvick wins at Indy again
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash