MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-675 southbound caused traffic delays near SR-48 Wednesday afternoon.
The accident occurred just past SR-48 and the right lanes were closed through Yankee Street.
It is unclear at this time how many cars were involved or if anyone was injured.
Drivers were encouraged to use caution in the area and expect delays.
- Pet hospice services help manage pain, anxiety and tough decisions in final days
- Variants and vaccines: How worried should we be?
- Husted stops by vaccination site in Westerville, reminds Ohioans to stay the course
- Yellow Springs flower shop to lay garland in honor of lives lost to COVID-19
- Several Ohio schools to return to in-person learning Monday