MIAMI TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – A crash on I-675 southbound caused traffic delays near SR-48 Wednesday afternoon.
The accident occurred just past SR-48 and the right lanes were closed through Yankee Street.
It is unclear at this time how many cars were involved or if anyone was injured.
Drivers were encouraged to use caution in the area and expect delays.
- Special Olympics bocce team gets new court thanks to generous donation
- Salem Church helps 10th school cover lunch debt costs
- Shipping delays expected due to coronavirus
- 2 injured in crash on SR-235 in Fairborn
- Experts: Minority voters will have huge impact in Democratic primary