PREBLE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A road was shut down due to a crash involving an ODOT moving truck in Preble County, Ohio State Highway Patrol confirmed.
State Route 503 was blocked in both directions between Pyrmont Road and Eaton Lewisburg Road after a crash involving the ODOT mowing crew and a pickup truck occurred at around 10:15 am Monday.
Ohio State Highway Patrol confirms that there were minor injuries, including the driver of the pickup, who was taken to Grandview Hospital. An ODOT worker was treated at the scene.
Distracted driving is suspected in the crash, according to OSP. The pickup driver will be cited. There were multiple signs around the scene in both directions about mowing going on.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- AG Barr, lawmakers meet on gun control as Trump weighs options
- Ohio GOP fined $100K for improperly funding voter database
- US to send troops to Saudi Arabia, hold off on striking Iran
- Operation Football Tailgate of the Week: Troy at Tippecanoe
- Reps back plan to stop abuse of the waiver system for refineries