PREBLE COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – A road was shut down due to a crash involving an ODOT moving truck in Preble County, Ohio State Highway Patrol confirmed.
State Route 503 was blocked in both directions between Pyrmont Road and Eaton Lewisburg Road after a crash involving the ODOT mowing crew and a pickup truck occurred at around 10:15 am Monday.
Ohio State Highway Patrol confirms that there were minor injuries, including the driver of the pickup, who was taken to Grandview Hospital. An ODOT worker was treated at the scene.
Distracted driving is suspected in the crash, according to OSP. The pickup driver will be cited. There were multiple signs around the scene in both directions about mowing going on.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive