DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – One person is dead after a crash on Old Troy Pike in Dayton late Thursday afternoon.
Just before 4:45 p.m., emergency crews responded to the 2600 block of Old Troy Pike for reports of a multi-vehicle accident. The Dayton Police Department tells 2 NEWS that one vehicle traveled left of center and hit another car head-on.
A man was taken to the hospital in critical condition, while a woman was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
Another man was pronounced dead at the scene. His identity has not yet been released.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Wright State students could participate in campus security force with new program
- New Whiskey distilled and sold in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 5,859 new cases, 81 deaths reported
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine