MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner says that the woman found in a Kettering dumpster was stabbed to death.
Dr. Kent Harshbarger released a report Tuesday, saying 24-year-old Sierra Woodfork’s official cause of death is “multiple stab wounds,” ruling her death as a homicide. Woodfork’s body was found in a dumpster in the 500 block of Aberdeen Ave. in Kettering at around 12:50 pm Saturday.
An arrest has been made in the case, according to Kettering Police. The man will be charged with murder, abuse of a corpse, and tampering with evidence. He was arrested on S. Gettysburg Ave. Sunday night just before 8 pm, according to jail records.
- UD Arena testing site changes hours, testing focus
- DPS summer food program to begin June 8
- Mayor: ‘Racism is a moral affront to the diverse community of Springfield’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Meghan speaks out on racial divisions in US