DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has released the name of a man killed in a two-vehicle crash on Abbey Avenue on Friday night.
George Wright, 57, of Dayton, was killed in a head-on crash that occured just after 10 p.m. Friday near the intersection of Abbey Avenue and US-35.
The cause of this crash is under investigation. It is unclear if anyone else was injured in the crash.
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Dayton community leaders discuss current unemployment crisis
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student