DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has released the name of a man killed in a two-vehicle crash on Abbey Avenue on Friday night.
George Wright, 57, of Dayton, was killed in a head-on crash that occured just after 10 p.m. Friday near the intersection of Abbey Avenue and US-35.
The cause of this crash is under investigation. It is unclear if anyone else was injured in the crash.
- Statehouses, US capital brace for potentially violent week
- Virtual job fair to offer over 200 positions in Darke, Preble counties
- The most — and least — affordable neighborhoods in the U.S., according to Trulia
- Indiana couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Cleveland Browns battle Kansas City Chiefs in AFC divisional playoff game