DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has released their final autopsy reports stemming from the Oregon District mass shooting.
In the early morning hours of August 4, 24-year-old Connor Betts opened fire on a crowded Fifth Street, killing nine people and wounding several others.
The deaths of Lois Oglesby, Megan Betts, Nicholas Cumer, Logan Turner, Thomas McNichols, Derrick Fudge, Monica Brickhouse, Saeed Saleh and Beatrice Warren-Curtis were all ruled homicides.
Betts fired roughly 30 shots, and police shot him about 30 times before he was taken down.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020