RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Montgomery County Coroner has identified the victim of Friday night’s deadly hit and run crash as 60-year-old Terry Parsons.
Authorities say that both Parsons and his dog were struck by a vehicle at around 9:30 p.m. that Friday.
Police did not receive the call regarding the accident until 6:30 a.m. Saturday because both Parsons and his dog were obscured by a hill.
The Riverside Police are still investigating this matter and ask that anyone with information contact them.
- Parents, Ohio Education Association weigh in March 1 return to in-person learning
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- 5 Dayton-area law enforcement agencies partner with mental health intervention specialists
- Buffalo Soldiers helped lay the foundation of what is now Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- CDC report: 68% of people who exercised indoors at one Chicago gym contracted COVID-19