SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — The Montgomery County Coroner released a statement Tuesday identifying Patricia Thompson, 67, as having died on Aug. 16 — an incident still being investigated by the Springfield Police Department.
Thompson died from multiple blunt force injuries and her death has been ruled a homicide.
2 NEWS has reached out to the Springfield Police Department for additional information but has yet to hear back. WDTN.com will update this story when more information is available.
- Public Health discusses what Level 4 guidelines could look like
- Texas woman asked to take down ‘inappropriate’ skeleton display in front yard
- Oklahoma twins’ TikTok election video gets millions of views
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system