SHELBY COUNTY, Ohio (WDTN) – One person is dead after a crash in Shelby County Friday afternoon.
The Shelby County Sheriff tells 2 NEWS that the two-car accident happened around 1 pm on Lefevre Road near Tawawa-Maplewood Road.
A red 2010 Pontiac G6 was traveling west on Lefevre Road when the driver failed to stop at a posted stop sign and traveled into the path of a blue Suzuki Aerio SX, driven by 38-year-old Timothy Robinson, of Logan County.
Robinson was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Pontiac was taken to Miami Valley Hospital via CareFlight, where he is in critical condition.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Dayton Airport announces new nonstop flight to Orlando
- UD Arena to host ‘The Basketball Tournament’ Championship Weekend
- Minnesota ex-police officer to be charged in fatal shooting of Daunte Wright
- Coronavirus in Ohio Wednesday update: 2,216 new cases reported
- Cincinnati Reds will not require fans to be vaccinated to attend games