MAD RIVER TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – A man is dead after a crash in Mad River Township on Wednesday morning.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol tells 2 NEWS Martin Borchers, 34, was killed when he lost control of his car on West Jackson Road around 10 a.m. and struck a pole. He was not wearing a seatbelt and died at the scene.
Troopers believe speed was a factor in the crash, though the exact cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place
- OSU cuts class sizes, will test on-campus students weekly to fight COVID-19
- Media mogul Sumner Redstone dies at 97