DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – 109 cases of coronavirus were reported in Montgomery County as of 2 p.m. on April 6.
Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County say they will not hold their daily press conference on Monday.
Last week, the department shared a list of businesses under review for potential non-compliance or failure to follow social distancing guidelines effectively. Some of those businesses have received orders to cease operations, as they were decidedly non-essential.
Click here for more COVID-19 resources from Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County.
- Seven people found shot to death in burning Alabama home
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses