DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Logos at Work in Dayton is back to work and helping local businesses with donations from t-shirt sales.
Customers can shop their web store for shirts and choose a local restaurant from a dropdown list for the donation to go to. They say they’ve already donated over a thousand dollars to local restaurants.
“We have been open two and a half, maybe three weeks, I’ve already written checks for over 1,200 dollars back to the restaurant community and that 1,200 dollars I’ve probably sent to 34 restaurants,” said President Wendy Lewis.
Logos at Work says if you want a donation to go to a restaurant that isn’t listed, just leave a note and they will send them a check.
- ‘Thankful to God’: New Orleans woman who was imprisoned at 19 receives presidential pardon
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website
- Alleged serial killer arrested in murders of 3 women in New York City housing complex
- California researchers developing wearable COVID-19 test strip
- ‘America needs to lead the way’: Democrats pleased with Biden’s first day in office, Republicans frustrated