A cold front will push through the Miami Valley today and bring in scattered showers and possibly a few storms. Not a complete wash out, but the rain chances will be with us throughout the day.
THIS AFTERNOON: Mostly cloudy with scattered showers, few storms. High 73
TONIGHT: A few showers, mostly cloudy. Low 52
MONDAY: AM shower, otherwise, becoming partly cloudy and pleasant. High 68
Pleasant weather for the next few days with plenty of sunshine and comfortable temperatures. Next chance of rain will be by Friday.
- ‘I honestly teared up’: Man finds massive 9 carat diamond at Arkansas park
- Massachusetts man dies from eating bags of black licorice
- Greenville pastor skydives to raise money for Type 1 diabetes
- 1st deadly grizzly attack recorded in nation’s largest park
- Dayton restaurant, bar support extending alcohol sale curfew