DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – MTO Shahmaghsoudi, School of Islamic Sufism in Columbus, donated 250 meals to Daybreak to commemorate the last day of Ramadan.
Daybreak provides shelter to runaway and homeless youth in the Dayton area.
Along with the meals, materials were given with information for kids about how to cope with the ongoing pandemic.
MTO Shahmaghsoudi centers across the country are also donating over 25,000 food items to veterans in need, as well as frontline families.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data