DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – MTO Shahmaghsoudi, School of Islamic Sufism in Columbus, donated 250 meals to Daybreak to commemorate the last day of Ramadan.
Daybreak provides shelter to runaway and homeless youth in the Dayton area.
Along with the meals, materials were given with information for kids about how to cope with the ongoing pandemic.
MTO Shahmaghsoudi centers across the country are also donating over 25,000 food items to veterans in need, as well as frontline families.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends