DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – MTO Shahmaghsoudi, School of Islamic Sufism in Columbus, donated 250 meals to Daybreak to commemorate the last day of Ramadan.
Daybreak provides shelter to runaway and homeless youth in the Dayton area.
Along with the meals, materials were given with information for kids about how to cope with the ongoing pandemic.
MTO Shahmaghsoudi centers across the country are also donating over 25,000 food items to veterans in need, as well as frontline families.
- OSHP investigating small plane crash in Urbana
- It’s time to retire these 5 tired travel myths
- Older Kindles will lose their cellular internet connection by the end of the year. Is yours one of them?
- Modern ‘castle’ in Utah comes with ball pit, slides and a climbing wall
- The fastest-selling car in each state in June