DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – MTO Shahmaghsoudi, School of Islamic Sufism in Columbus, donated 250 meals to Daybreak to commemorate the last day of Ramadan.
Daybreak provides shelter to runaway and homeless youth in the Dayton area.
Along with the meals, materials were given with information for kids about how to cope with the ongoing pandemic.
MTO Shahmaghsoudi centers across the country are also donating over 25,000 food items to veterans in need, as well as frontline families.
- Dayton Police shutdown parts of Demphle Ave., Nassau St. for ongoing investigation
- Miami Valley colleges cancel Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinics, slows down campus vaccine efforts
- E.T. Highway has welcomed Earthlings for 25 years
- Police: Woman breaks into Michigan home, climbs into bed with couple
- Expert says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd