After a wintry day on Saturday, today high pressure will build into the Miami Valley. This will help to erode some of the morning clouds. Temperatures will run slightly below average for this time of the year.
TODAY: Morning clouds give way to some PM sunshine. High 44
TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low 30
MONDAY: Increasing clouds and a little warmer. High 53
Milder temperatures are in store for the week ahead along with scattered showers. Chance of storms on Friday.
- Is it already too late to mail in your 2020 Election ballot?
- Twitter, Google, Facebook CEOs face questions on content monitoring policies
- Dr. Fauci says COVID-19 vaccine won’t be available until January, warns U.S. is ‘not in a good place’ as cases spike
- Accident involving truck, semi on I-75 N near Stanley Ave.
- Democrats stump for Biden during virtual conferences in Ohio