A weak cold front will pass through the Miami Valley later today. It may bring a brief shower this afternoon or evening. Drier weather expected on Monday.
TODAY: Increasing clouds, slight chance of a shower this afternoon. High 58
TONIGHT: An evening shower possible, scattered clouds. Low 38
MONDAY: Pleasant with partly cloudy skies. High 58
Gusty winds expected on Tuesday with a chance of a morning shower. Dry on Wednesday and then rain chances increase for the end of the week.
- One of last living Tuskegee Airmen celebrates 102nd birthday
- Attorney says school district ‘misapplied law’ in arresting woman with no mask at football game
- Mom’s remains disappear after being mailed to wrong address
- Giant rat wins animal hero award for sniffing out landmines
- City of Springfield offering free parking at downtown garage through the end of the year