DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Clerk of Courts Mike Foley donated new clothing for infants in the NICU at Dayton Children’s this week.
Over the last month, the Montgomery County Clerk of Courts office raised money to buy onesies, sleepers, and body suits.
The office donated about 700 dollars in clothing.
“Many infants are in need of clothes that fit when they are first born and this is something we can do to assist,” Foley said.
Foley says his office hopes to make this an annual event.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account