WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A local food truck is looking to feed healthcare workers. West Carrollton’s Claybourne Grille is raising money to feed the staff at Miami Valley Hospital.
The owner created a GoFundMe page, and she’s asking the community for help.
“This could be any one of us in there needing excellent care and compassion. I think they all deserve a great meal during these long and stressful work days,” she states.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020