WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A local food truck is looking to feed healthcare workers. West Carrollton’s Claybourne Grille is raising money to feed the staff at Miami Valley Hospital.
The owner created a GoFundMe page, and she’s asking the community for help.
“This could be any one of us in there needing excellent care and compassion. I think they all deserve a great meal during these long and stressful work days,” she states.
- Vacant West Dayton building to be converted to healthy, affordable market
- Video: Driver smashes through traffic arm, jumps Florida drawbridge
- Dayton community leaders discuss current unemployment crisis
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices