WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A local food truck is looking to feed healthcare workers. West Carrollton’s Claybourne Grille is raising money to feed the staff at Miami Valley Hospital.
The owner created a GoFundMe page, and she’s asking the community for help.
“This could be any one of us in there needing excellent care and compassion. I think they all deserve a great meal during these long and stressful work days,” she states.
- Swim clubs, public pools prepare to reopen
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Gold Star families honor the fallen during modified Memorial Day ceremonies