WEST CARROLLTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A local food truck is looking to feed healthcare workers. West Carrollton’s Claybourne Grille is raising money to feed the staff at Miami Valley Hospital.
The owner created a GoFundMe page, and she’s asking the community for help.
“This could be any one of us in there needing excellent care and compassion. I think they all deserve a great meal during these long and stressful work days,” she states.
- Inauguration prop bets: How long will Biden’s address last?
- New COVID variant in California tied to multiple outbreaks
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Wilberforce University among HBCU’s to receive loan forgiveness from Congress
- ‘It has been the greatest honor:’ first lady Melania Trump releases farewell message