SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — The Clark County Combined Health District (CCCHD), in partnership with Springfield, hosted three COVID-19 testing clinics that saw over 2200 people.
Of the 2278 people who were tested, approximately 62 people tested positive for COVID-19.
- July 8 – Hayward Middle School – 475 tested, 6 positive
- July 15 – Perrin Woods Elementary School – 906 tested, 37 positive
- July 22 – Burnett Plaza – 897 tested, 19 positive
Additional information from the testing clinics can be found below.
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Dr. Acton honored with UC Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags