SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — The Clark County Combined Health District (CCCHD), in partnership with Springfield, hosted three COVID-19 testing clinics that saw over 2200 people.
Of the 2278 people who were tested, approximately 62 people tested positive for COVID-19.
- July 8 – Hayward Middle School – 475 tested, 6 positive
- July 15 – Perrin Woods Elementary School – 906 tested, 37 positive
- July 22 – Burnett Plaza – 897 tested, 19 positive
Additional information from the testing clinics can be found below.
- Foundation in memory of Derrick Fudge planning first relief mission to Lake Charles after Laura and Sally storms
- Five people injured in US-35 crash between Beavercreek and Xenia
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 951 new cases, four new deaths reported Saturday
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say