XENIA, Ohio (WDTN) — The City of Xenia will resume water service shutoffs Wednesday, July 29, if residents have not paid their past due bills by Monday, July 27, at 5 p.m.
In a statement on its website the city said that it “is not allowing for extensions or payment agreements.”
Any bill not paid for by 5 p.m. on July 27 will incur a $25 disconnect fee.
If residents pay their bill by 3 p.m. on July 29 the city said it may be able to have crews reconnect service that day. For access to the Xenia utility billing portal click here.
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Love candy? Company hiring candy testers