DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The City of Dayton plans to distribute masks to families in need in a drive-thru event starting Wednesday and going until Friday.
Families will be entitled to up to 10 masks per household. Those participating are asked to stay inside their vehicle.
The drive-thru will be set up at Kettering Field softball complex at 444 North Bend Blvd on:
- Wednesday, Nov. 18 — 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 19 — 4 p.m to 7 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 20 — 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Melania Trump’s error puts Oregon Christmas tree farm in spotlight
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions