DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A child was taken to the hospital after a crash involving a medic car Friday evening.
It happened around 6 p.m. on North Main Street under I-75. Regional Dispatch confirmed to 2 NEWS that a child was taken to Dayton Children’s after the accident, though they could not say how badly the child was injured.
We are working to learn if anyone else was injured or what may have caused the crash.
- Vandalia residents react to Trump’s planned visit Monday
- DeChambeau blasts way to U.S. Open title
- Reds cash in on White Sox control woes for 7-3 victory
- ‘Renaissance man;’ Dayton artist chosen to paint Oregon District mural on Fifth St. bridge
- SWAT standoff ends in Dayton when man taken into custody