CENTERVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – A four-year-old child nearly drowned in a pool in Centerville Friday, according to regional dispatch.
The near drowning happened at a residence on Fallen Oak Trace at around 4 pm.
Regional dispatch says that the child is out of the pool and breathing while medics are on scene.
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- “Triangle Park” film set to highlight Dayton Triangle’s
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise
- Lawmaker: Trump must answer for 200k+ lives lost to COVID-19 in first presidential debate
- Members of Congress look forward to first presidential debate