DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A child was hit by a vehicle in Dayton Wednesday night.
Regional Dispatch tells 2 NEWS it happened just after 8 p.m. in the area of Russell Avenue and Springmont Avenue.
Authorities could not immediately say if the child suffered serious injury.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will provide updates to this developing story as they become available.
- Big Time Sports: Big Ten’s last unbeaten falls as race to the top tightens
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Dr. Fauci addresses coronavirus mutations, state of pandemic in first briefing of Biden administration
- Girls inspired as Vice President Kamala Harris takes oath
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill