RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – Missing Riverside woman Cheryl Coker is the subject of a new piece by People magazine.
The article includes interviews with her family and a timeline of Coker’s life leading up to her disappearance.
Coker went missing on October 2 in 2018 after dropping her daughter off at school. Riverside Police have named her husband, William, as a suspect but he has not been arrested or charged.
The article is featured in People’s January 13 issue.
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald