TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – Dayton Police say they identified a suspect in an ongoing bank robbery investigation on Thursday.
They located the individual driving in Trotwood shortly after 11:30 a.m. Officers with the Trotwood police department were called in to conduct a traffic stop but the driver took off, leading officers on a 10-minute chase through west Dayton.
Dayton Police then took over. The case ended near the old Fairport School when the driver reached a dead end. They tried to take off on foot but were apprehended by police.
No injuries were reported.
- Indian village cheers for Harris before swearing-in
- On Day One, Biden to undo Trump policies on climate, virus
- Dr. Acton honored with UC Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Award
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting February 19