SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – The Chamber of Greater Springfield is launching a tool to support local businesses.
It’s called SizeUp, an online service to support businesses. Business owners can use it to research information about their performances, gather information to identify customers, and for target marketing.
The Chamber says this new tool is aimed to support businesses as they reopen.
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Gold Star families honor the fallen during modified Memorial Day ceremonies
- As grilling season heats up, meat prices are up while supply is down